Wednesday, March 17, 2010

4 months!!!

My Etsy shop StudioElenus crossed 4 month mark 3 days ago! Amazing thing is the realization that every month the amount of things to learn doesn't get smaller, it grows. I face the necessity to reinvent my product and that is what I am working on right now! I am getting ready to launch a super exciting new vintage inspired collection at the end of March!!! Over 30 original, trendy items are coming into my shop! I even excited myself about it and making at least 4 items to treat my jewelry box:)

As I am getting ready for this big event, I moved nearly half of my items into the SALE section! Beautiful jewelry, great prices!!! Here are some of the discounted designs.



I am really looking forward to this fifth month on Etsy, I have a feeling it is going to be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment