Friday, January 15, 2010

2 months and counting...

My Etsy shop Studio Elenus http://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioElenus turned 2 months yesterday! Last weeks were busy, more time and effort had to be put in to keep it rolling, but lots of good things came out of all the working and spinning.

I featured a lot of new items, including a Valentine's day collection. I was very happy with the way it turned out, especially red being my favorite color - I really had fun creating these bright jewelry pieces.

I am starting a new month with new plans and great ideas. I met wonderful artists this month who made me see things differently. I want to keep learning, developing, growing to be able to create things that I never thought of before. I signed up for a couple of classes already... Maybe my next monthly update will show off my new skills;)

Anyways, I am so glad that I took a turn and ended up on Etsy. This is one of best things that happened to me so far!

2 comments: